Regulations for orders until May 9, 2019 available here.
The hereby Regulations are in force from May 10, 2019
- The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- 1.1 Customer – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit not being a legal person, the provisions of which specifically confer legal capacity, who makes Orders within the Shop.
- 1.2 Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws from 2018 item 1025, as amended).
- 1.3 Regulations – the hereby Regulations of providing services by electronic means within Bolf.co.uk online shop.
- 1.4 Online Shop (Shop) – the Internet website accessible at www.bolf.co.uk through which the Customer may mainly place orders.
- 1.5 Goods – products presented in the Online Shop.
- 1.6 Purchase Agreement – a sale agreement of Goods, as defined in the Civil Code, concluded between Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. and the Customer, which is entered by the means of the Internet website of the Shop in order to conduct the sales agreement through the Internet and to provide essential services by electronic means.
- 1.7 The Law on Consumer Rights – The Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws from 2019, item 134).
- 1.8 The Law on Providing Services by Electronic Means – The Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws from 2019, item 123).
- 1.9 Order – a declaration of will of the Customer leading directly to entering a Purchase Agreement and specifying, in particular, the type and quantity of the purchased Goods.
- 1.10 Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal action not related directly to his business or professional activity.
II. General provisions
- 2.1 The hereby Regulations determine the rules of using the Online Shop accessible at www.bolf.co.uk and the terms of using services for the Customers of the Online Shop.
- 2.2 The hereby Regulations are the rules referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
- 2.3 Bolf.co.uk Online Shop accessible at www.bolf.co.uk is run by "BOLF SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ" SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA located in Zielona Góra, Poland registered under the number: 0000529285 in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Zielona Góra, Poland - The 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP (Tax ID): 9291861928, REGON (National Business Registry No.) 360003583, address: ul. Kożuchowska 32, 65-364 Zielona Góra, Poland, also referred to as Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. or the Seller.
Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
ul. Kożuchowska 32
65-364 Zielona Góra, Poland
NIP (Tax ID): PL9291861928
REGON (National Business Registry No.): 360003583
Enquiries regarding orders should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. or tel: +44 20 33180543.
Enquiries regarding exchanges, returns and complaints should be directed to email@example.com or tel: +44 20 33180543.
- 2.4 The hereby Regulations cover, in particular:
- a. the rules of registering and using an account within the Online Shop;
- b. terms and conditions of placing Orders by electronic means within the Online Shop.
- 2.5 In order to use the Online Shop, the computer system of the Customer has to fulfill the minimal requirements:
- a. optional web browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari;
- b. the minimal screen resolution 1024 x 768;
- c. Java Script.
- 2.6 In order to use the Online Shop the Customer should, on his own, get access to a computer or a final device with Internet access.
- 2.7 In accordance with the applicable law, Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. which is the owner of Bolf.co.uk reserves the right to limit the provision services through the Online Shop for persons under the age of 18. In such case, these Customers shall be notified about the above.
- 2.8 Customers can access the hereby Regulations at any time through the hyperlink placed on the homepage of www.bolf.co.uk and download it or print it.
- 2.9 Information about Goods presented on the sites of the Shop, especially product descriptions, technical and performance characteristics, and prices are to encourage the Customer to enter and agreement pursuant to Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- 2.10 The products presented in the Online Shop as 'kid's fashion' are dedicated to children from 3 years old and should be used under adult supervision.
III. Terms and conditions of using the Online Shop
- 3.1 The Customer can make a purchase agreement within the Online Shop with or without registering an account.
- 3.2.1 The registration proceeds by completing and accepting the registration form, placed on one of the subpages of the Shop.
- 3.2.2 By registering an account, the customer gains access to the history of his purchases and permanent access to his personal data and the possibility of its modification for the period in which the administrator is entitled to their processing in connection with the obligations arising from the law in the field of documenting sales. In addition, the Customer account allows easy return and complaint filing of purchased products.
- 3.2.3 A registered customer account is deleted after 5 years from the last purchase in case of inactivity.
- 3.2.4 The customer can at any time ask the administrator to remove his account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.3 In the case of purchases without registration, a temporary customer account is created to which the Customer receives access along with the message confirming the order.
- 3.3.1 A temporary customer account is created for the purposes of order processing. By the means of a temporary account, the customer can follow the stages of order processing, change the delivery address, as well as generating a return or complaint of purchased products.
- 3.3.2 A temporary customer account is active for 60 days.
- 3.4 The administrator of the personal data of the Customer in the Shop is Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. located in Zielona Góra, Poland, at 32 Kożuchowska St.
- The personal data of the Customer are processed on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 p. b) of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, i.e. implementation of the purchase agreement pursuant to the terms set out in these Regulations and to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the agreement for the period necessary to comply with it in accordance with the Regulations and for a period necessary to achieve the objectives provided for in the generally applicable provisions of law.
The personal data of the Customer is stored for the period necessary to execute the order on the terms set out in the Regulations, taking into account the dates resulting from the administrator's performance of legal obligations in the field of online sales. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the execution of the purchase agreement. Not providing the data will make the order processing impossible. Personal data, to the extent necessary to provide the service, can be made available to entities providing support to the administrator on the basis of outsourced services in accordance with the entrusted processing agreements and entities authorized under the applicable regulations.
- 3.5 When giving a separate consent by the Customer, the given personal details can be used for a different purpose in the range specified in the content of the consent.
- 3.6 During placing an order or later, the Customer can agree, by selecting the proper field, to receive the e-mail or/and SMS newsletter. Agreeing is tantamount to giving consent to the processing of personal data by Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k for direct marketing purposes of own products and for sending, to the specified e-mail address and/or telephone number via electronical means or/and via end devices, commercial information specified in the Act of July 18, 2002 on providing services via electronic means coming from Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k located in Zielona Góra, Poland. This consent is voluntary and can be revoked at any time. Unsubscribing from e-mail and SMS newsletter;
- 3.7 By completing the payment form for the ordered products, the Customer can additionally agree, by checking the appropriate box [ ] to:
- a. processing of personal data in the form of an e-mail address by Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k located in Zielona Góra in order to complete a survey with an opinion about the purchased product / made transaction at Bolf.co.uk Online Shop and place it at the Online Shop’s website. The above consent is voluntary and can be revoked at any time (order details);
- b. pass personal details, including the e-mail address and the information about the purchased products / transaction in the Online Shop to the following entities:
- - Trusted Shops GmbH Subbelrather Strasse 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany, Commercial Register (HRB) 32735, NIP-UE: DE 812 947 877
- - Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
- for the purposes of obtaining an opinion about the purchased product and / or the Online Shop and placing it on the websites of the mentioned entities. The above consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any time by sending a message to email@example.com.
- 3.8 The Customers of the Shop, who registered an account, have the right to access and edit their given information through www.bolf.co.uk. Regardless of having an account, each Customer has the right to demand access to the provided personal data, the right to alter it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer the data. The Customer has also the right to withdraw his consent, at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of prior consent to its withdrawal and the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. The possibility to exercise your rights depends essentially on the legal basis on which specific processing is based. To enforce the above rights, please contact the administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3.9 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. can deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Shop, as well as limit his access to the part or to the whole of the Online Shop content, with immediate effect, in the case of breaching the Regulations, especially when the Customer:
- a. gave untrue, inacurrate or outdated data misleading or violating the rights of third parties during registration in the Online Shop;
- b. violated the rights of third parties, especially other Customers of the Online Shop, through the Online Shop;
- c. behaved in other ways that Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. consider as incompatible with the provisions of law or general rules of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- 3.10 A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Shop is not allowed to re-open the account without having prior consent from Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- 3.11 The Customer is obliged, in particular, to:
- a. not provide content forbidden by the provisions of law, e.g. content showing violence, defaming or detrimenting personal rights or other third-party rights;
- b. use the Online Shop in a manner that would impede its functioning by the means of certain software or devices;
- c. refrain from actions like: sending and posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Online Shop;
- d. use the Online Shop without causing inconvenience to other Customers and to Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.;
- e. use all content within the Online Shop only for private purposes;
- f. use the Online Shop in accordance with the provisions of applicable law on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, and also according to the general rules of using the Internet.
- 3.12 Accepting the Regulations is tantamount to agreeing to receive invoices in electronic form required by the provisions of the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services.
- 3.15 The contact subpage contains contact details to the Data Protection Officer who supervises the security of personal data processed by Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. In case of a possible violation of your rights, we encourage you to contact us. Out of concern for the safety of the data of our customers, all notices will be immediately verified to ensure the highest level of personal data processing protection.
IV. The procedure of concluding a Purchase Agreement and order realization
- 4.1 In order to conclude a Purchase Agreement through the Online Shop the Customer should enter the website www.bolf.co.uk, choose goods, brand, colour and size, then execute the following steps according to the messages showed to the Customer and visible on the website.
- 4.2 The selection of products is made by adding them to the basket.
- 4.3 During placing an order – until clicking 'Place Order' – the Customer has the possibility to change the given information or the selected Goods. To do that, the Customer has to follow the instructions showed on the website.
- 4.4 When the Customer of the Online Shop enters all the required information, the summary will be viewed containing following information:
- a. the ordered products;
- b. unit price and total price of the ordered products and delivery costs;
- c. chosen payment method;
- d. chosen delivery method;
- e. delivery time.
- 4.5 To complete the order, it is required to accept the Regulations, to give personal details – marked as required – and to click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- 4.6 If the Customer gives the consent referred to in p.3.7 s. a), he will receive at the indicated e-mail address information containing an opinion request about the purchased product and / or made transaction in Bolf.co.uk Online Shop within 14 days from placing the order, which can be posted at Bolf.co.uk Online Shop.
- 4.7 If the Customer expresses his consent according to par. 3.7 p. b), the entities:
- - Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
- will have the right to contact the customer via the e-mail address indicated in the order, asking for his opinion on the purchased product by completing the questionnaire. Obtained in this way opinions about products, services, entities selling or providing services provide other Buyers with valuable information about the quality of products and service in online stores.
- 4.8 Placing an order by the Customer is tantamount to the fact of expressing will of entering a purchase agreement with Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. pursuant to the content of the hereby Regulations;
- 4.9 The Purchase Agreement is entered in the English language, in accordance to the hereby Regulations.
- 4.10 Promotions do not combine with each other. Only one discount code can be used in a single order.
V. Intra-community acquisition of goods for EU VAT taxpayers
- 5.1 When an action/transaction is considered as intra-community acquisition of goods? The action is considered as intra-community acquisition of goods when all of the following conditions are fulfilled:
- a. the Goods are exported from the country, understood as the territory of the Republic of Poland pursuant to provisions of Art. 7 of the Tax Law applicable in a member state other than the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- b. the transaction has been made to the contractor, who is a VAT payer identified for the purposes of intra-community acquisition of goods.
- 5.2 Who is an intra-community contractor?
The contractor is either a VAT taxpayer identified for the purposes of the intracommunitary transaction on the EU territory (i.e. has a valid EU VAT number) or a natural or legal person not being a VAT taxpayer identified for the purposes of the intracommunitary transaction on the EU territory (i.e. has a valid EU VAT number).
- 5.3 In order to make an intra-community acquisition of goods within our Online Shop please select 'Company' in the buyer details part, choose the destination country and select the option 'I am a EU VAT taxpayer. I order without VAT and commit to pay it on the territory of my country'.
After positive verification of the details of the contractor, including EU VAT number, the Online Shop will issue a Zero VAT invoice in accordance with the law.
- 6.1 The delivery of Goods is made to the address specified by the Customer while placing the order to countries given on the site here.
- 6.2 The delivery of ordered Goods is made by the means of Poczta Polska, courier service DPD and logistic operator Paczkomaty InPost – exclusively on the territory of the Republic of Poland. The delivery costs are specified on the site here. Abroad shipments are made by DHL courier service.
- 6.3 The delivery realization time is estimated from 2 to 4 working days. Abroad shipments are estimated from 7 to 10 working days.
- 6.4 The Customers may access, download or print the hereby Regulations at any time by clicking on the link placed on www.bolf.co.uk. Consolidating, asserting, making accessible and confirming the relevant provisions of the Sale of Goods Agreement is proceeded by sending the receipt or VAT invoice (on request) together with the package and to the given e-mail address of the Customer.
VII. Prices and payment methods
- 7.1 The prices of the Goods are given in EUR and include all components, i.e. VAT (with specifying its rate), customs and other.
- 7.2 The Customer can make the payment via:
- a. bank transfer to the following account: Deutsche Bank: account number: DE21870700240826110901 SWIFT: DEUTDEDBCHE
- b. PayPal and PayU systems;
- c. Visa or Mastercard – the credit card will be charged the next day after the order.
- 7.3 The shop does not provide 'cash on delivery' as a payment method.
- 8.1. The Customer has the statutory right to cancel the distance contract within 14 days from the date of receiving the order without giving the reason and with no costs excluding the costs specified in par. 8.6 and par. 8.8. Bolf.co.uk Online Shop, alongside this right, provides the Customer with an extended period of 30 days to return the product from the date of receiving the order.
- 8.2. The time limit for withdrawal: a) the purchase agreement begins with the taking of the Good by the Consumer or a third party appointed by the Consumer other than the carrier, and in the case of a purchase agreement that includes many Goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking the last item, batches or part into possession, b) for other agreements - from the date of conclusion of the agreement.
- 8.3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., phone no.: +44 20 33180543, e-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. phone, fax, or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- 8.4. In the event of withdrawal from the purchase agreement, the contract is considered null and void.
- 8.5. The Seller shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the date of receiving of the Customer's withdrawal statement, reimburse to the Customer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Goods subject to par 8.7. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not entail any costs for him. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until receiving of the Goods back or receiving a proof of its return provided by the Customer, depending on which event occurs first.
- 8.6. If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
- 8.7. The goods should be sent back to Bolf GmbH, Nordstr. 11a, 02763 Zittau, Germany, phone no.: +44 20 33180543, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- 8.8. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- 8.9. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
VIII. The right of withdrawal
IX. Voluntary right to withdraw from the purchase agreement - product return
- 9.1. Regardless of the Customer's statutory right to withdraw from the agreement and return the Seller's Goods specified in Art. VIII of the Regulations, the right to withdraw from the agreement and return the Seller's Goods specified in this chapter shall be introduced.
- 9.2 The Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement on a voluntary basis within 30 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in point 9.8., 9.10.
- 9.3. The time limit for withdrawal: a) the purchase agreement begins with the taking of the Good by the Consumer or a third party appointed by the Consumer other than the carrier, and in the case of a purchase agreement that includes many Goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking the last item, batches or part into possession, b) for other agreements - from the date of conclusion of the agreement.
- 9.4. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., phone no.: +44 20 33180543, e-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. phone, fax, or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- 9.5. For the purposes of these Regulations and the functioning of the Online Shop, ‘voluntary withdrawal from the agreement" will also be referred to as ‘return’.
- 9.6. In the event of withdrawal from the purchase agreement, the contract is considered null and void.
- 9.7. The Seller shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the date of receiving of the Customer's withdrawal statement, reimburse to the Customer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Goods subject to par 9.8. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not entail any costs for him. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until receiving of the Goods back or receiving a proof of its return provided by the Customer, depending on which event occurs first.
- 9.8. If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
- 9.9. The goods should be sent back to Bolf GmbH, Nordstr. 11a, 02763 Zittau, Germany, phone no.: +44 20 33180543, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
- 9.10. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- 9.11. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- 9.12. Extending the statutory deadline for submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the purchase agreement and for returning the Seller’s Goods from 14 days to 30 days is an entitlement which is not a condition for exercising the Customer’s statutory right to withdraw from the agreement and return the Seller’s Goods referred to in Article VIII of the Regulations or in no way limits this right.
- 9.13. An example of how to proceed with the Customer’s right to withdraw from the agreement voluntarily is described in the subpage of the Online Shop: ‘Exchange and returns’, which is dedicated only to the return referred to in the hereby of the Regulations.
X. Complaints about the Goods
- 10.1 The Seller is liable to the Customer being a consumer, within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extend specified in the Civil Code.
- 10.2 A complaint regarding the purchased products can be filed, for example via e-mail at email@example.com or by post at BOLF Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., ul. Kożuchowska 32, 65-364 Zielona Góra, Poland.
- 10.3 When submitting a complaint, the Seller recommends providing the Customer's contact details, accurately describing the reasons for the complaint and requests to the Seller, and, if possible, attaching a purchase confirmation or photocopies thereof.
- 10.4 The Seller shall examine each complaint within 14 days from receiving it. The Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer about the actions taken and the result of the complaint.
- 10.5 The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver a defective item at the expense of the Seller to the following address: BOLF Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., ul. Kożuchowska 32, 65-364 Zielona Góra, Poland.
- 10.6 In the event of a justified complaint, the costs of replacement or repair, including the shipping cost regarding the complaint of the Goods, shall be borne by the Seller.
- 10.7 In the complaint procedure, the Seller does not provide for the possibility of out-of-court settlement of the dispute.
- 10.8 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. is not the manufacturer of Goods. It is the manufacturer who is responsible for the warranty of the sold Goods in accordance with terms specified in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides so, the Customer can submit claims within the warranty directly to the authorized service with its address given in the warranty card.
- 10.9 If the complaint is accepted after the electronic invoice has been issued, the buyer will receive an electronic correcting invoice for which he agrees.
XI. Complaints regarding the provision of services by electronic means
- 11.1 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. undertakes actions in order to provide the proper work of the Shop, to the extend of the current technical knowledge and shall amend all irregularities reported by the Customers, in a reasonable time.
- 11.2 The Customer is obliged to inform Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. promptly about any irregularities or breaks in the functioning of the Online Shop.
- 11.3 Irregularities associated with the functioning of the Shop can be submitted in writing by the Customer to Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., ul. Kożuchowska 32, 65-364 Zielona Góra, Poland or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using a contact form.
- 11.4 In a complaint, the Customer should give his first and last name, address for correspondence, the description and date of occuring of the functioning irregularities of the Shop.
- 11.5 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. is obliged to examine each complaint within 14 days or inform the Customer about a new date of examination if the primary happened to be impossible.
XII. Final provisions
- 12.1 Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. is the owner of all product photos, images, logotypes and has full copyright of them. Bolf Sp.z.o.o. Sp.k. has also proper licenses for using pictures used in creating advertising banners. Copying, altering, making them accessible, publishing and using for trade purposes is forbidden under threat of penalty. Bolf Sp.z.o.o. Sp.k. does not allow to use, spread or distribute them without informing the owner and his written consent under penalty claims for copyright infringement and committing theft of intellectual property.
- 12.2 Settlement of any disputes arising between Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. and the Customer being a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code is subject to proper courts in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- 12.3 Settlement of any disputes arising between Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., who is the owner of the Online Shop, and the Customer, who is not a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, is subject to proper courts regarding the headquarters of Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- 12.4 In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 524/2013 of May 21, 2013 on the online system for consumer dispute resolution and amendments to Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (ODR Regulation) in consumer disputes) (Journal of Laws No. 165, p. 1), the Customers have the right to settle disputes with entrepreneurs containing online sales contracts or contracts for the provision of services, out of court through an EU online platform. The complaint can be submitted via the form available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The e-mail address of Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. for the needs of this proceeding is email@example.com.
- 12.5 In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law, including the Civil Code, the Act on Electronic Services, the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- 12.6 The parties exclude the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.