- The data collected by the Website is secured in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of the Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation and other provisions of generally applicable law.
- The Administrator makes every effort to respect your privacy and protection of personal data provided while using the Website, including making purchases within the Online Shop, and for this purpose takes all necessary actions.
- The purpose and scope of the data processed by the Administrator results from the actions taken by the users of the Website, including the customers of the Online Shop.
- As part of the services offered, the Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the processing of data is in accordance with applicable law.
WHY DO WE ASK YOU FOR PERSONAL DETAILS ACCESS?
- We ask you for your personal details (among other things) for purposes, such as:
- - purchasing products via the Internet;
- - administrating a personal user account;
- - receiving information about products;
- - participation in the Internet social communities, including our blogs, websites and/or news channels in social media;
- - participating in different kinds of sales and contests;
- - saving your preferences for purpose of further communication;
- - support in developing our Internet services;
- - receiving customer-oriented information, special offers, personalized advertisements based on given personal details and information gathered by the means of cookies and other similar ways associated with your usage of our websites/social media/blogs;
- - filling out a survey with an opinion about the purchased product / transaction made in the Online Shop and placing it on the Website;
- - obtaining an opinion about the purchased product and / or the Online Shop and placing it on the websites specified in the consent of the entities;
- - placing the opinion on www.bolf.co.uk.
The main purposes of collecting personal data:
- - conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement (without registration of the customer's account or with the registration of the customer's account) pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 p. a, b, c of the Regulation;
- - provision of Electronic Services intended for Website users / customers of the Store pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 p. a, b, c of the Regulation;
- - direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services (e-mail newsletter, SMS newsletter) based on Art. 6 par. 1 of the Regulation.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DETAILS ARE WE ALLOWED TO GATHER?
- The Online Shop does not automatically gather data which identify the users, excluding information contained in cookie files while browsing the Website.
- Cookie files are small data files sent by the Online shop and kept on the user's computer. They contain certain data concerning your usage of the Website and Online Shop. Cookie files are used by the Online Shop in order to conduct the work of the Website and to provide the users with needed information during the purchasing process, e.g. to save your shopping history.
- Types of cookies
- Temporary cookie files (session cookies) work only when browsing the website’s pages, thus enabling their proper functioning. Session cookies are stored on the user’s device to log out of the website or disable the web browser. They are also used by the server to store information about activities. In case of connection breakdown with the server, the user can return to the same place on the page.
- Persistent cookies remain on the device after visiting the online shop which means that the website can remember the user’s settings during next visits. As a result, the online shop becomes easier to navigate and remembers the user’s shopping preferences (remembering the customer’s choices, e.g. products placed in the basket; currency settings; languages; favourite products; version of the website: men’s, women’s, kid’s; consent to adjust the content, customer statistics: what subpages were seen, what items added to the basket, etc.).
- Cookies of entities / external companies / advertising networks allow the user to customize the displayed page to your preferences when making purchases (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, AdPilot).
- The online shop uses advertising services of the following entities:
- - Google Poland Sp. z o.o. located at u. Emilii Plater 53, 00-113 Warsaw, Poland;
- - Trusted Shops GmbH located at Subbelrather Strasse 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
- As part of the cookie settings available on the website, the user can decide himself which cookies he agrees to, as well as to give consent to using the information gathered by cookies by the partners of the website. Personal data will not be shared without obtaining such a consent in the first place.
- At the same time, in any case, you can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate help options of your web browser. In case of problems, we advise you to use the browser's help file or contact the browser manufacturer you are using.
- Aside from cookie files, the Online Shop can also gather data which is usually collected by the administrators of the Web systems, as part of logs and log files. Data contained in logs can include, e.g. your IP address, platform and web browser type, the Internet provider and the website's address, from which you entered to the Website. Some sub-sites, as part of the Website, and other channels of communication can contain 'web beacons' (so called embedded images). Web beacons enable receiving information, such as computer IP address - that a site with the web beacon was loaded on, URL address of the website, time of loading the website, type of web browser, as well as data contained in cookies used for evaluating our advertising efficiency. The above data shall be archived and used for purposes, such as statistical analysis and the evaluation of Website users' global movement. This data shall not be combined with your given personal details.
- In the Online Shop, the web analysis service (Google Analytics) is applied and can be used in creating user profiles under a nickname. Google Analytics applies cookies to do so. One of the functions of Google Analytics is evaluation of user's usage of the Website and quality improvement of the Website functioning.
- The Online Shop gathers details of Customers (such as nickname, username and other) who willingly post comments about products in the Online Shop.
- Automatically collected data can be used to analyze the Customer actions in the Online Shop, to collect demographic data about the Customers and to personalize the content of the Online Shop.
- Data collected automatically that concern the Customers who comment and rate products is only used with consent for promotional purposes. Moreover, the comments itselves are only used with consent (newsletter registration) for promotional purposes.
I. Personal details gathered automatically while browsing the Website.
Trusted Shops Trustbadge Integration
- On our site there is an integrated Trusted Shops Trustbadge, which serves to display our Trusted Shops quality mark and the shopping reviews we collected in our store, as well as to present the offer of Trusted Shops products available to buyers after ordering in our store.
- The above serves to protect our overriding legitimate interest, consisting in the optimal functioning of our offer on the market. Trustbadge and the services advertised with it constitute the offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
- In the case of calling the Trustbadge server automatically remembers the so-called server logs, including, for example, your IP address, date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the service provider submitting the query (access data) and document the call. The above access data are not analyzed and are automatically overwritten within seven days of the website being closed.
- Other personal data is only transferred to Trusted Shops if you voluntarily decide to use Trusted Shops after completing your order or you have already registered for use with Trusted Shops. In such cases, the agreement entered into by you with Trusted Shops applies.
II. Data gathered during registering and purchasing
- While purchasing products or during the process of registration on the Website, the Online Shop will gather through the Website and other forms of communication the following personal details:
- 1) first name and last name;
- 2) address of the buyer;
- 3) delivery address if differs from the buyer's;
- 4) e-mail address;
- 5) telephone number;
- 6) company name;
- 7) tax number;
- 8) date of birth.
- The above details specified in points 1-5 are given voluntarly, however they are necessary to register and to purchase products on the Website. If you do not provide this information, you may be unable to make purchases. Providing the data indicated in points 6-7 is necessary for entrepreneurs in order to issue a VAT invoice. During registration, the customer may voluntarily provide his date of birth, which in the event of consent to the newsletter in accordance with point. 3.6 of the Regulations is used exclusively to send a special personalized offer on birthday.
- The customer can make adjustments to the provided details in the online shop's system.
- The Customer who created an account in the Online Shop can ask the Online Shop to remove it at any time. The removal of the account is irreversible and means that all Customer details shall be deleted. It is impossible to recreate that account.
- With regard to the rule of minimalisation, the Administrator preserves the right to delete inactive accounts. More information is available in the [Regulations].
- By completing the payment form for the ordered products, the customer may additionally agree by checking the appropriate box on:
- a) processing of personal data, in the form of an e-mail address by Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., ul. Kożuchowska 32, 65-364 Zielona Góra, Poland in order to complete a survey with an opinion about the purchased product / transaction made in the Online Shop and place it on the Website. The above consent is voluntary and can be canceled at any time in the order details page;
- b) for the transfer of personal data, including e-mail address and information about the purchase / transaction carried out in the Online Shop to the following entities:
- - Trusted Shops GmbH Subbelrather Strasse 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany, Commercial Register (HRB) 32735, Tax ID-EU: DE 812 947 877
- - Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
- for the purposes of obtaining an opinion about the purchased product and / or the Online Shop and placing it on the websites of the mentioned entities. The above consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any time by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The consent means that the above-mentioned services will have the right to contact the customer via the e-mail address provided in the order requesting an opinion about the product purchased by completing the questionnaire. The opinions about products, services, entities selling or providing services obtained in this way provide other Buyers with valuable information about the quality of products and service in online stores.
- • Detailed information regarding recipients, processing, storage period and protection of data collected in connection with the implementation of the purchase process by the Online Shop and the implementation of services for customers of Bolf.co.uk are included in the [Regulations].
III. Other data gathered by the Website
- The Website User, by checking the appropriate box, may agree to receive an e-mail newsletter or / and sms newsletter. Expressing the above consent is tantamount to consenting to the processing of personal data by Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k., in order to carry out direct marketing of own products and to send to the specified e-mail address and / or telephone number by electronic means and / or using telecommunications terminal equipment, commercial information specified in the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services electronically derived from Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k located in Zielona Góra, Poland. The consent expressed is voluntary and may be revoked at any time. Personal data provided in connection with the use of the SMS / e-mail newsletter service will be processed until the legal basis exists, i.e. until the user withdraws the consent granted to the processing of personal data.
- [[Signing out from e-mail newsletter]]
- By completing the contact form, the User expresses his / her consent to the processing of personal data in order to make contact.
- Providing an e-mail address in the contact form is voluntary, but not doing so may prevent us from responding to your case.
- The personal data provided in the contact form are processed exclusively to enable to obtain information regarding the services we offer or to clarify matters in relation to which the Website user has requested and in the form enabling the identification of a specific person are kept no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, in this case to provide information, settle the matter, which the user asked.
- When expressing a separate consent, the Online Shop may collect other personal data necessary to conduct a competition or promotion, in accordance with the competition / promotion regulations (e.g. photos).
- Furthermore, the Online Shop, depending on selected settings in different social networks, can process personal details concerning actions within the profiles in these services (e.g. disclosed interests, marital status, gender, username, pictures, comments, content etc.).
- The data Administrator processes data pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 p. a). in the situation when using forms of automated data processing is based on the use of personal data for certain personal factors, in particular for the analysis or forecast of aspects regarding the assessment of personal interests or preferences of clients. Profiling is not intended to identify users, but only to ensure matching of services and products offered to users' preferences. Consent to profiling is voluntary and can be revoked at any time, however, when making a decision, remember that consent will ensure that the content displayed will be customized to your interests. Lack of consent does not mean that you will not receive any advertising when using our site - in this case you will continue to receive the same number of ads, but not related to your activity on our site.
The period of data processing
- Your data will be processed until there is a basis for processing.
Data obtained in regard with the implementation of the purchase agreement are stored for the period necessary to provide services in accordance with the Regulations. The period of data storage is determined by the choice of purchase options.
If consent is granted, personal data is processed until it is revoked, limited or otherwise taken by other parties restricting this consent, unless the law obliges us to process the data for a longer period or we will store it for a longer time in case of potential claims, for a period of their expiration defined by law, in particular the Civil Code.
- The information you provide may be made available to competent public authorities if required by applicable law.
- In order to execute the purchase agreement, the Online Shop may share the data collected from you with the following entities (DHL, InPost parcel lockers, PayU, PayPal).
- If we are required by law to obtain your consent or if we determine that in a given situation such consent will be justified, we will not disclose your personal information without first obtaining such consent.
- Facebook Pixel. As part of our website, Facebook marketing tools have been implemented (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). As part of these tools, we direct ads to you on Facebook. We implement activities in this area based on our legitimate interest in the form of marketing of our own products or services.
- The Facebook pixel automatically collects information about users' use of our site in terms of pages viewed. The information collected in this way is usually transmitted to a Facebook server in the United States and stored there.
- The information collected as part of Facebook Pixel is anonymous, i.e. it does not allow us to identify you. We only know what actions the user of our site has taken.
- Google Analytics is a tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics automatically collects information about users of our site. The information collected in this way is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
- For more information on data processing within Google Analytics, see the explanations prepared by Google:
- Due to the fact that Facebook Inc. and Google LLC are based in the USA and use the technical infrastructure located in the USA, companies have joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data required by European regulations. As part of the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection for companies that have a Privacy Shield certificate.
- Social Tools. On our website, in addition to Facebook and Google plugins, there are other plugins and other social tools shared by social networks, such as Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest.
- By displaying our site containing such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of the administrators of social networking sites (service providers). The content of the plugin is transmitted by the respective service provider directly to your browser and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that your browser has viewed our website, even if you do not have a profile with a given service provider or are not currently logged in to it. This information (along with the IP address) is sent by your browser directly to the server of the given service provider.
- If you have logged in to one of the social networking sites, then this service provider will be able to directly assign a visit to our website to your profile on the given social networking site.
- If you use a given plug-in, e.g. by clicking the "Like" or "Share" button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the given service provider and stored there.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
- Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content,
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy,
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl,
- Pinterest – https://www.policy.pinterest.com/pl/privacy-policy.
- If you do not want social networking sites to match the data collected during visits to our website directly to your profile on a given website, then before visiting our website you must log out of this website. You can also completely prevent the plugins from loading on the page using the appropriate extensions for your browser, e.g. script blocking.
- The Online Shop makes every effort to protect Customer personal details and to secure them from third-party actions. We use all essential server, connection and Website security tools to protect Customer personal details, including the SSL security certificate from CERTUM (Unizeto Technologic). All connections associated with Customer's electronic payments, if selected, would be processed under a secured encrypted connection.
- The actions undertaken by us may not happen to be sufficient if the Customer does not obey safety rules. Above all, the Customer must not make accessible or disclose his username and password to his account to third parties. Be advised that the Online Shop will never ask for the username and password, except while signing in to the account. In order to make use your account impossible for other persons who are not allowed to do so, please remember to log out at the end of browsing the Website.
Safe SSL shopping
- Out of concern for confidentiality of receiving data we use the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer v3). The SSL protocol is a security that allows to encrypt the data being sent from the Customer to the Shop. Thanks to SSL, third parties are unable to intercept any data. This is a guarantee that they do not have access to the Customer's first name, last name, address, phone number or e-mail address. The encryption covers personal details given while placing an order and signing up for Bolf.co.uk newsletter.
- The certificate provider for Bolf.co.uk is Unizeto Technologies S.A. - after prior authenticity confirmation of the Shop.
- CERTUM SSL certificates guarantee security of the data sent by electronic means and confirm the trushworthiness of websites (WWW servers). Using SSL certificates is a duty of protecting the transmission of personal data to be performed – it is the legal responsibility of the Internet website owners imposed by the Act on the Personal Data Protection).
Rights of persons whose data is processed
- After logging in by the means of an e-mail address and a password the Customer is allowed to preview and edit his personal details, at any time within the Website. If the Customer happened to forget his password or if there were problems with log in, he or she should contact email@example.com.
- The Customer has the right to demand accessing to the personal details that he had provided, the right to making changes, removing or limiting access to the data, the right to object to data processing, as well as the right to transferring the data. In addition, the Customer has the right to revoke the given consent to processing personal data, at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of, before its withdrawal, as well as the right to make a complaint to the supervisory body.
- The contact subpage contains contact details to the Data Protection Officer who supervises the security of personal data processed by Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. In case of a possible violation of your rights, we encourage you to contact us. Out of concern for the safety of the data of our customers, all notices will be immediately verified to ensure the highest level of personal data processing protection.
Other Internet websites
- As part of the Website, there may occur temporary links to other Internet websites. These websites work independently from our Website and are not supervised in any way by the Online Shop. Such websites can have their own privacy policies, which we recommend to get familiar with. The Online Shop does not take responsibility for the rules of conduct regarding data, as part of these websites.