- The data collected by the Website is secured in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of the Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation and other provisions of generally applicable law.
- The Administrator makes every effort to respect your privacy and protection of personal data provided while using the Website, including making purchases within the Online Shop, and for this purpose takes all necessary actions.
- The purpose and scope of the data processed by the Administrator results from the actions taken by the users of the Website, including the customers of the Online Shop.
- As part of the services offered, the Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the processing of data is in accordance with applicable law.
WHY DO WE ASK YOU FOR PERSONAL DETAILS ACCESS?
- We ask you for your personal details (among other things) for purposes, such as:
- - purchasing products via the Internet;
- - administrating a personal user account;
- - receiving information about products;
- - participation in the Internet social communities, including our blogs, websites and/or news channels in social media;
- - participating in different kinds of sales and contests;
- - saving your preferences for purpose of further communication;
- - support in developing our Internet services;
- - receiving customer-oriented information, special offers, personalized advertisements based on given personal details and information gathered by the means of cookies and other similar ways associated with your usage of our websites/social media/blogs;
- - filling out a survey with an opinion about the purchased product / transaction made in the Online Shop and placing it on the Website;
- - obtaining an opinion about the purchased product and / or the Online Shop and placing it on the websites specified in the consent of the entities;
- - placing the opinion on www.bolf.co.uk.
The main purposes of collecting personal data:
- - conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement (without registration of the customer's account or with the registration of the customer's account) pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 p. a, b, c of the Regulation;
- - provision of Electronic Services intended for Website users / customers of the Store pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 p. a, b, c of the Regulation;
- - direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services (e-mail newsletter, SMS newsletter) based on Art. 6 par. 1 of the Regulation.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DETAILS ARE WE ALLOWED TO GATHER?
- The Online Shop does not automatically gather data which identify the users, excluding information contained in cookie files while browsing the Website. Cookie files are small data files sent by the Online shop and kept on the user's computer. They contain certain data concerning your usage of the Website and Online Shop. Cookie files are used by the Online Shop in order to conduct the work of the Website and to provide the users with needed information during the purchasing process, e.g. to save your shopping history. Cookie files used by our Online Shop can be temporary or persistent. Temporary cookie files are being deleted when the web browser is closed, whereas the persistent ones are also saved after you left the Website and are used to save information, such as your username or password, which makes the Website usage faster and easier. At any time, you can block installing of cookie files or remove persistent cookie files by the means of proper support settings of your web browser. In the case of difficulties, we suggest you to read the web browser's support file or contact its customer service.
- Aside from cookie files, the Online Shop can also gather data which is usually collected by the administrators of the Web systems, as part of logs and log files. Data contained in logs can include, e.g. your IP address, platform and web browser type, the Internet provider and the website's address, from which you entered to the Website. Some sub-sites, as part of the Website, and other channels of communication can contain 'web beacons' (so called embedded images). Web beacons enable receiving information, such as computer IP address - that a site with the web beacon was loaded on, URL address of the website, time of loading the website, type of web browser, as well as data contained in cookies used for evaluating our advertising efficiency. The above data shall be archived and used for purposes, such as statistical analysis and the evaluation of Website users' global movement. This data shall not be combined with your given personal details.
- In the Online Shop, the web analysis service (Google Analytics) is applied and can be used in creating user profiles under a nickname. Google Analytics applies cookies to do so. One of the functions of Google Analytics is evaluation of user's usage of the Website and quality improvement of the Website functioning.
- The Online Shop gathers details of Customers (such as nickname, username and other) who willingly post comments about products in the Online Shop.
- Automatically collected data can be used to analyze the Customer actions in the Online Shop, to collect demographic data about the Customers and to personalize the content of the Online Shop.
- Data collected automatically that concern the Customers who comment and rate products is only used with consent (newsletter registration) for promotional purposes. Moreover, the comments itselves are only used with consent (newsletter registration) for promotional purposes.
- With the consent of the user, the data obtained by means of cookies may be processed in order to provide broadly understood marketing services by us and our Partners, ie:
- - Trusted Shops GmbH Subbelrather Strasse 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany
I. Personal details gathered automatically while browsing the Website.
- The data Administrator processes data pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 p. a). in the situation when using forms of automated data processing is based on the use of personal data for certain personal factors, in particular for the analysis or forecast of aspects regarding the assessment of personal interests or preferences of clients. Profiling is not intended to identify users, but only to ensure matching of services and products offered to users' preferences. Consent to profiling is voluntary and can be revoked at any time, however, when making a decision, remember that consent will ensure that the content displayed will be customized to your interests. Lack of consent does not mean that you will not receive any advertising when using our site - in this case you will continue to receive the same number of ads, but not related to your activity on our site.
The period of data processing
- Your data will be processed until there is a basis for processing.
Data obtained in regard with the implementation of the purchase agreement are stored for the period necessary to provide services in accordance with the Regulations. The period of data storage is determined by the choice of purchase options.
If consent is granted, personal data is processed until it is revoked, limited or otherwise taken by other parties restricting this consent, unless the law obliges us to process the data for a longer period or we will store it for a longer time in case of potential claims, for a period of their expiration defined by law, in particular the Civil Code.
II. Data gathered during registering and purchasing.
- While purchasing products or during the process of registration on the Website, the Online Shop will gather through the Website and other forms of communication the following personal details:
- 1) first name and last name;
- 2) address of the buyer;
- 3) delivery address if differs from the buyer's;
- 4) e-mail address;
- 5) telephone number;
- 6) company name;
- 7) tax number;
- 8) date of birth.
- The above details specified in points 1-5 are given voluntarly, however they are necessary to register and to purchase products on the Website. If you do not provide this information, you may be unable to make purchases. Providing the data indicated in points 6-7 is necessary for entrepreneurs in order to issue a VAT invoice. During registration, the customer may voluntarily provide his date of birth, which in the event of consent to the newsletter in accordance with point. 3.6 of the Regulations is used exclusively to send a special personalized offer on birthday.
- The Customer can make changes of the given personal details single-handedly in the Online Shop.
- The Customer who created an account in the Online Shop can ask the Online Shop to remove it at any time. The removal of the account is irreversible and means that all Customer details shall be deleted. It is impossible to recreate that account.
- By completing the payment form for the ordered products, the customer may additionally agree by checking the appropriate box on:
- a) processing of personal data, in the form of an e-mail address by Bolf Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., ul. Kożuchowska 32, 65-364 Zielona Góra, Poland in order to complete a survey with an opinion about the purchased product / transaction made in the Online Shop and place it on the Website. The above consent is voluntary and can be canceled at any time in the order details page;
- b) for the transfer of personal data, including e-mail address and information about the purchase / transaction carried out in the Online Shop to the following entities:
- - Trusted Shops GmbH Subbelrather Strasse 15c, 50823 Kolonia, Niemcy, Rejestr Handlowy (HRB) 32735, Tax ID-EU: DE 812 947 877
- - Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
- for the purposes of obtaining an opinion about the purchased product and / or the Online Shop and placing it on the websites of the mentioned entities. The above consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any time by sending a message to email@example.com. The consent means that the above-mentioned services will have the right to contact the customer via the e-mail address provided in the order requesting an opinion about the product purchased by completing the questionnaire. The opinions about products, services, entities selling or providing services obtained in this way provide other Buyers with valuable information about the quality of products and service in online stores.
- Detailed information regarding recipients, processing, storage period and protection of data collected in connection with the implementation of the purchase process by the Online Shop and the implementation of services for customers of Bolf.co.uk are included in the [Regulations].
III. Other data gathered by the Website
- The Website User, by checking the appropriate box, may agree to receive an e-mail newsletter or / and sms newsletter. Expressing the above consent is tantamount to consenting to the processing of personal data by Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k., in order to carry out direct marketing of own products and to send to the specified e-mail address and / or telephone number by electronic means and / or using telecommunications terminal equipment, commercial information specified in the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services electronically derived from Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k located in Zielona Góra, Poland. The consent expressed is voluntary and may be revoked at any time. Personal data provided in connection with the use of the SMS / e-mail newsletter service will be processed until the legal basis exists, i.e. until the user withdraws the consent granted to the processing of personal data.
- [Signing out from e-mail newsletter]
- By completing the contact form, the User expresses his / her consent to the processing of personal data in order to make contact.
- Providing an e-mail address in the contact form is voluntary, but not doing so may prevent us from responding to your case.
- The personal data provided in the contact form are processed exclusively to enable to obtain information regarding the services we offer or to clarify matters in relation to which the Website user has requested and in the form enabling the identification of a specific person are kept no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, in this case to provide information, settle the matter, which the user asked.
- When expressing a separate consent, the Online Shop may collect other personal data necessary to conduct a competition or promotion, in accordance with the competition / promotion regulations (e.g. photos).
- Furthermore, the Online Shop, depending on selected settings in different social networks, can process personal details concerning actions within the profiles in these services (e.g. disclosed interests, marital status, gender, username, pictures, comments, content etc.).
- In order to execute the purchase agreement, the Online Shop may share the data collected from you with the following entities (DHL, InPost parcel lockers, PayU, PayPal).
- In addition, the information you provide may be made available to competent public authorities if required by applicable law.
- If we are required by law to obtain your consent or if we determine that in a given situation such consent will be justified, we will not disclose your personal information without first obtaining such consent.
- Data collected via the Website is not transferred to a third country or an international organization.
What kind of cookie files does the Website use?
- Session cookies – work only while browsing the websites of the Shop allowing their proper functioning. They are also used by the server to save information regarding actions, in the situation when a break in the server connection occurs – so that the User would be able to return to the same site.
- Persistent cookies – they are saved on the device after browsing the Shop which means that the Shop can keep the user's settings for further use. It makes the Shop easier to navigate and saves the Customer/User shopping preferences (memorizing customer's choices, including in the field of products placed in the basket, currency settings, languages, favorite products, products in the basket and in favorites; website version (men's, women's, child's); consent to match the content; language and currency settings; customer statistics (what subpages he viewed, what products he added to the basket);
- Third-party cookie – they allow to adjust the display of the site to user preferences while making a purchase (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, AdPilot).
Trusted Shops Trustbadge Integration
- On our site there is an integrated Trusted Shops Trustbadge, which serves to display our Trusted Shops quality mark and the shopping reviews we collected in our store, as well as to present the offer of Trusted Shops products available to buyers after ordering in our store.
- The above serves to protect our overriding legitimate interest, consisting in the optimal functioning of our offer on the market. Trustbadge and the services advertised with it constitute the offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
- In the case of calling the Trustbadge server automatically remembers the so-called server logs, including, for example, your IP address, date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the service provider submitting the query (access data) and document the call. The above access data are not analyzed and are automatically overwritten within seven days of the website being closed.
- Other personal data is only transferred to Trusted Shops if you voluntarily decide to use Trusted Shops after completing your order or you have already registered for use with Trusted Shops. In such cases, the agreement entered into by you with Trusted Shops applies.
Technical measures and the Customer responsibilities
- The Online Shop makes every effort to protect Customer personal details and to secure them from third-party actions. We use all essential server, connection and Website security tools to protect Customer personal details, including the SSL security certificate from CERTUM (Unizeto Technologic). All connections associated with Customer's electronic payments, if selected, would be processed under a secured encrypted connection.
- The actions undertaken by us may not happen to be sufficient if the Customer does not obey safety rules. Above all, the Customer must not make accessible or disclose his username and password to his account to third parties. Be advised that the Online Shop will never ask for the username and password, except while signing in to the account. In order to make use your account impossible for other persons who are not allowed to do so, please remember to log out at the end of browsing the Website.
Safe SSL shopping
- Out of concern for confidentiality of receiving data we use the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer v3). The SSL protocol is a security that allows to encrypt the data being sent from the Customer to the Shop. Thanks to SSL, third parties are unable to intercept any data. This is a guarantee that they do not have access to the Customer's first name, last name, address, phone number or e-mail address. The encryption covers personal details given while placing an order and signing up for Bolf.co.uk newsletter.
- The certificate provider for Bolf.co.uk is Unizeto Technologies S.A. - after prior authenticity confirmation of the Shop.
- CERTUM SSL certificates guarantee security of the data sent by electronic means and confirm the trushworthiness of websites (WWW servers). Using SSL certificates is a duty of protecting the transmission of personal data to be performed – it is the legal responsibility of the Internet website owners imposed by the Act on the Personal Data Protection).
How can the Customer exercise his conferred rights?
- After logging in by the means of an e-mail address and a password the Customer is allowed to preview and edit his personal details, at any time within the Website. If the Customer happened to forget his password or if there were problems with log in, he or she should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Customer has the right to demand accessing to the personal details that he had provided, the right to making changes, removing or limiting access to the data, the right to object to data processing, as well as the right to transferring the data. In addition, the Customer has the right to revoke the given consent to processing personal data, at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of, before its withdrawal, as well as the right to make a complaint to the supervisory body.
- The contact subpage contains contact details to the Data Protection Officer who supervises the security of personal data processed by Bolf Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. In case of a possible violation of your rights, we encourage you to contact us. Out of concern for the safety of the data of our customers, all notices will be immediately verified to ensure the highest level of personal data processing protection.
Other Internet websites
- As part of the Website, there may occur temporary links to other Internet websites. These websites work independently from our Website and are not supervised in any way by the Online Shop. Such websites can have their own privacy policies, which we recommend to get familiar with. The Online Shop does not take responsibility for the rules of conduct regarding data, as part of these websites.